Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Distance From Center - Episode 32 ( The five skiers we must watch )

HortonHorton Posts: 29,723 Administrator

Comments

• chris55chris55 Posts: 403 Crazy Baller
    I agree with @Horton, Dane is incredible to watch, very agile and strong !!!! And he looks flowy too, love your DFC, thank's guys and merry christmas to all
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,237
    Great Choices..However, under the category of "Most Interesting to Watch" I have to choose Robert Pigozzi as number 1....From his unusual Gate to the absolute shear power he displays is an absolute SHOW. Entertaining is an understatement !!!

Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
    TFIN
  • HortonHorton Posts: 29,723 Administrator
    @Ed_Johnson yeah ... Pigozzi was on my list until Trent confused me with Freddy

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly  ★ Basta ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar 

Stella Blue ★ Stokes ★ World WaterSki League

Ed_Johnson
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,443 Mega Baller
    Everybody stops to watch Nate Smith ski. a, he make 39 look like 35 and b. you never know when he might break the work record
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
    slowScottScott
  • jhughesjhughes Posts: 1,084 Mega Baller
    I was waiting to hear Dane. He's fascinating to watch in all areas of the course. He also has this unique "t-rex" arms move-out that I've never seen anyone else do. Super light and balanced move left with really bent arms. Watched him from the boat a few years ago and I'll never forget that set! So cool.

chris55
  • igkyaigkya Posts: 733 Crazy Baller
    FWinter has to be on the list. Kinda like watching Evel Knievel... while you want him to succeed, if he doesn't at least you'll see a spectacular crash!
    HortonScottScott
  • CollinSpradlinCollinSpradlin Posts: 23 Water Ski Industry Professional
    I've heard Freddie Winter's skiing described as "a bear ripping meat off a deer". FWIW..
    ski6jones
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 4,461 Mega Baller
    @disland does everyone stop to watch his 32 off opener or do you start paying more attention once he's through 39?