Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reflex liners

JBBJBB Posts: 105 Baller
On my ski, I currently have a syndicate hard shell up front and a reflex r-style on the back.
I mostly am skiing in deep water. My biggest complaint about the r-style is the concerns of losing the liner when swimming back to the boat. I saw that there is a "thin" liner that has a Velcro strap on it. Is it worth switching to that liner, or should i *attempt* to sew on my own Velcro strap?

Comments

• BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 4,620 Mega Baller
    Does your liner not float by itself?

• epnaultepnault Posts: 353 Crazy Baller
    Don't worry. All the liners float
  • rockdogrockdog Posts: 640 Crazy Baller
    I don’t know how anyone can use the thin liners. They are rubbish compared to the Intuition Splash I use on the front, I’ve found the short R style liner to be ok on the back too.
    mmosley899
  • epnaultepnault Posts: 353 Crazy Baller
    Agreed @rockdog . I switched my front one to intuition right away. I am thinking about trying the intuition the rear this year versus the stock reflex rear booty.
  • rockdogrockdog Posts: 640 Crazy Baller
    @epnault I thought about that too, would need a velcro strap put on though, but I think it would work well.
  • LLLCCCLLLCCC Posts: 3 New Baller
    I got a spare supershell velcro strap and used some wetsuit repair glue to stick it around the top of my R type low liner and seems to be working well so far. It has stayed on through a couple releases on not so pleasant falls.