Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#skiforDave - A message from Dawn Goode

HortonHorton Posts: 29,710 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly  ★ Basta ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar 

Stella Blue ★ Stokes ★ World WaterSki League

Jody_SealThan_Boganslalomballsohard9400NandoMuskokaKyMarkTimmKimbymonricocougfanEFWALPJrrodeconfoxriveratjetpilotg4Bruce_ButterfieldAlvin_NeffMilfordKRoundyMichaelGoodmanjayskiJonBMDB1056HallpassDaveDbishop8950mmskiboatdthateObrienslalomraynBulldogRichardDoaneGarjedgellswc5150

Comments

• DWDW Posts: 2,239 Mega Baller
    edited March 11
    Has anybody received additional information on this event? May have the opportunity to ski the basin on the 14th. Would be honored to take a run for Dave.
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,678 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    What event? Video seemed to be saying to go skiing.
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
  • coach3coach3 Posts: 127 Baller
    Dawn, We used to hang with you and Dave in Covington. My best to you and grateful for all that Dave has done for the waterski community.

Chris Carter and girls
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,480 Mega Baller
    There is a celebration of life at Snowbasin this Saturday and people were encouraged to enjoy the mountain prior and ski for Dave. I’m sorry that I can not attend, but I have been skiing at Snowbird this week for him.
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
    edited March 11
    Copied from his obituary.

A Celebration of Life will be held Saturday, March 14, 2020 from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. at Snowbasin Ski Resort in Earll's Lodge.
  • DWDW Posts: 2,239 Mega Baller
    edited March 11
    @RichardDoane - where are you skiing at the bird, I am staying there now. Enjoy

Last I heard there was going to be another info blurb so I was just wondering if anybody has gotten more. Assumption from comments above nothing since the original.
  • jcampjcamp Posts: 885 Mega Baller
    Posted on the GOODE blog and sent via newsletter back in late February:

http://goode.com/celebratedave/

Today in Snowbird’s Mineral Basin.
    The_MSALPJrDWDaveD
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,815 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    edited March 11
    Snowbird Rocks
    Shut up and ski
    RichardDoaneDaveD