Gauge upgrade

PullhardPullhard Posts: 50 Baller
Thinking about upgrading all the gauges on my 97 Prostar 205. Any company recommendations for the best performance, selection, quality, and price? Thanks...

Comments

• chrislandychrislandy Posts: 277 Solid Baller
    I'm swapping mine out on my 96 205 before the season starts with either Faria Beede (pretty standard but nice looking) or KUS gauges. Whichever I can find at the right price tbh. I replaced one of the speedos with a GPS multi function unit last year, while it works well, the GPS is a bit slow to update the speed but it is better than no speedo working at all!
  • thagerthager Posts: 5,385 Mega Baller
    edited February 2020

I have had good luck with Faria on my 02 SN 196. Nice looking and reasonable price.
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 2,643 Mega Baller
    Faria good, and located here in southeastern CT https://fariabeede.com/2-pages/about_us.php
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,704 Mega Baller
    edited February 2020
    I’ve got 2 projects going while it’s cold. The first is my 02 that had all those LCD (Medallion?) gauges and a boat that was a hodgepodge of stupid. In what’s to be my forever boat, the ‘02 I went with Faria Chesapeake and they look perfect and I’ve got no complaint with function. The other had 1 gauge I liked so I matched them. Teleflex Lido. They are simple a look good in the old boat. This is the Teleflex Lido. I’m not sure if I have one of the Farias.