Any have a Max Boat Lift?

kyleganselkylegansel Posts: 93 Baller
This isn't exactly skiing related but does anyone have a Max Boat Lift? Do you like it? I'm in the market for a new boat lift and I'm not the happiest with my Shore Station. I figured I'd throw it out there as the Max's look pretty nice. Thanks!!

Comments

• jayskijayski Posts: 1,091 Mega Baller
    Go Hewitt
  • HortonHorton Posts: 31,482 Administrator
    edited February 2020
    My Basta is at least 15 years old and works like a champ. They actually have a new boat lift designed specifically for ski lakes. I'll be posting a press release about it later today.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf★ Reflex★ Radar★ Rodics OffCourse ★ Stokes

• harddockharddock Posts: 187 Baller
    Check out Floe. They have some nice features. Mine is in service 10+ and going strong
  • PatMPatM Posts: 835 Crazy Baller
    Summit Boat lift from MI is really nice
  • raynrayn Posts: 421 Solid Baller
    Sunstream has been great for me.
    Ray Newmark -
    Bdecker
  • BdeckerBdecker Posts: 345 Crazy Baller
    +1 for Sunstream. We have 2 at the pond and 2 at my family’s lake house. Oldest is 20+ years old and works as well as the newest one. Not cheap but they are well worth it. Only issue we have had was nicking a hose or two, and that was operator error.
  • kyleganselkylegansel Posts: 93 Baller
    I ended up going with the Max Lift and really like it. Decided to assemble myself which saved me about 1k. Thanks for all the inpute.