I am a sophomore computer science student who spends his off time slalom skiing while home. Given COVID-19, and my school transition to remote education, I’ve decided to begin a new project. Would there be a general appeal for an app that would do the following, all comments are appreciated:
1. Track your daily sets and report statistics over time
2. Track fin/boat settings for each set/pass
3. A visual implementation of a map that shows the weather and wind direction in relation to your slalom course. Offering insight into the precise ski conditions
4. Have the ability to login on any phone to access your information
5. Look nice and work effectively!
So, thoughts? This application could provide the data to change the way you train. If response boasts positively, expect a significant progress update very soon!