Hi ballers - I’ve been using the quiet winter months to develop an app - largely in a geeky quest for data on my own skiing – but I hope it’s something the rest of the waterski community can enjoy too.Key features:
- Log a set easily in less than 60 seconds, including each pass, water temp, wind speed, driver, lake, zero off setting, ski, fin settings, and of course a log book of your personal notes.
- We have made extensive use of pre-populated fields to make this process FAST
- Review your progress across a range of charting and data analysis
- Set your own preference for kph/mph, ‘metres on’ or ‘feet off’, and Celsius or FahrenheitFollowing up soon, subject to interest:
- Set up handicapped leagues with your ski buddies to spur each other on!
It's great to share this with you all – I will upload a few teasers below - and wholeheartedly welcome your feedback / questions. Swervetracker is now available at https://www.swervetracker.com/ - follow the instructions under 'download and install' to get an icon app on your home screen'
Log sets and chart your progress with the Swervetracker app, at www.swervetracker.com