WTB: 67 or 69 Radar Senate Alloy/Graphite

smokevwsmokevw Posts: 16 New Baller
Hi,

I am getting back into water skiing and looking to pickup a used 67 or 69 Radar Senate Alloy or Graphite, preferably 2017 or newer with Vector boot on the front and HRT on the rear but I am interested in whatever. Even if its the bare ski I can probably find some boots. I am 6'2, 185lbs and size 10.5/11 feet.

I am located in Canada so a purchase in Canada would be great but I can also pickup in Blaine WA.

Thank you,

Aaron

Comments

• APBAPB Posts: 456 Crazy Baller
    fire me a message aaron! ive got you covered!
  • C5QuestC5Quest Posts: 494 Baller
    Funny you should ask. I have a brand new 67 Senate Granite sitting next to me I want to sell. Bought for my step father but he’s going to stick with his Radar Union. PM me and I will beat any price you get
  • C5QuestC5Quest Posts: 494 Baller
    It’s a 2021 BTW. Saw water for 10 minutes and back in box
  • Similar question - looking to move up to senate 67 graphite or alloy from Radar Katana 67 - learning the course 3 balls 27 mph - want more acceleration- thoughts on alloy or graphite welcome
  • 403MPH403MPH Posts: 1
    I have a 2015 Vapor Alloy 69.5" that I could part ways with. Potential to include a set of vector bindings as well and its currently set up as a double.

Located in Calgary, AB.
  • EzriderEzrider Posts: 1
    I have a 2017 Senate Graphite with the Vector front boot and the HRTP rear. Located in Barrie, Ont.