2021Survey ConnellyDV8

Fill out the BallOfSpray reader survey for a chance to win a Connelly DV8

Kevin Bishop gets a Givego slalom lesson from Trent Finlayson — BallOfSpray Water Ski Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kevin Bishop gets a Givego slalom lesson from Trent Finlayson

HortonHorton Posts: 30,414 Administrator
edited September 2020 in Videos, Photos & Media

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

2ValveBruce_Butterfieldbishop8950Cooper_TrelawneyObrienslalomBlueSkiJordanmatthewbrown

Comments

• bojansbojans Posts: 291 Solid Baller
    Bishop, you are a bit better than you were when we were in college...
    Nice skiing
    bishop8950
  • HortonHorton Posts: 30,414 Administrator
    @bishop8950 what you think?

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

• bishop8950bishop8950 Posts: 1,219 Open or Level 9 Skier
    @Horton thanks for making this happen and thanks Trent for the input! I always love to hear what Trent has to say.

I have had that dip in the rope at my gate for a long time, and don't like it. I changed the move out like Trent said and it really helped. I need to work on it more though.

I like the Givego platform and will be using it again. Let me practice this better approach to the gate and get some more video submitted :-)

A few have asked, that is pass at 38 shortly after the fires started in CA. The lighting and color is due to smoke.
    Obrienslalom
  • BlueSkiBlueSki Posts: 867 Mega Baller
    @brooks helped me through Givego last week. I hadn’t run 35 in a few weeks (I don’t run it often) and it went down that weekend after getting his input. I’m sold and will be using it again.
    RichardDoaneschafer
  • brodybrody Posts: 330 Baller
    I can’t wait till next season, will definitely be giving this a try. Love the advice from trent
    Horton
  • wski4msuwski4msu Posts: 2 New Baller
    Looking good Kevin.
    bishop8950