Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It’s A Major Award!

jipster43jipster43 Posts: 1,445 Crazy Baller
I’d like to thank all of you out there that competed against me and lost in the MasterCraft Pro audience prize contest . You were all worthy opponents that just came up short on this particular day. Your dedication and enthusiasm forced me to raise my game and dig deep for a fantastic season ending performance that has been the stuff of dreams. I can’t thank you enough.

Now how does a feller claim his prize? I can’t seem to find any contact info for the TWBC. Speaking of which. Here’s to TWBC and all of the good folks who have managed to put on such incredible tournaments this year. It’s been pretty amazing all the way around. Seeing my name on screen was pretty surreal and unexpectedly cool. I hope these audience contests become a staple in all future broadcasts. They add another level of excitement and involvement to the tournaments. Watching Elizabeth Montavon take second was so awesome I didn’t even mind she blew my bracket!

So. In closing thanks to everyone! It’s a little early to be referring to me as the GOAT. I’m just focusing on the next season and doing the work. At the moment that includes figuring out how to collect my valuable prize!
Than_Bogan

Comments

• DanEDanE Posts: 926 Crazy Baller
    So, did you have [email protected] or [email protected] for the winning score?
  • jipster43jipster43 Posts: 1,445 Crazy Baller
    @DanE I had Nate down for [email protected] Watching the run-off unfold nearly gave me an aneurysm!
    Keith Menard
  • ballsohardballsohard Posts: 439 Crazy Baller
    I also guessed right. I just didn't win the draw.
    @ballsohard Getting the podium is the easy part. Winning the drawing is where the rubber meets the road. I’ve been playing the lottery for the past thirty years, so I’m pretty good at it by now.
    ballsohardThan_Bogan
  • CamCam Posts: 340 Crazy Baller
    Didn't win anything never mind ski, but got a certain satisfaction from it :)

robmollysilverlake
  • BlueSkiBlueSki Posts: 825 Mega Baller
    @jipster43, I hope for your sake it was not *Must be Present to Win.
  • ReallyGottaSkiReallyGottaSki Posts: 186 Baller

jipster43
  • robmollysilverlakerobmollysilverlake Posts: 92 Baller
    I did get the podium, but had 5 @ 41 for the winning score. What an amazing finish to the tournament though!!
  • BugHunterBugHunter Posts: 23 Baller
    They should give a consolation prize no the losers of the draw, a T-shirt or something with a print: "I could have had a nice ski, but all I got was this T-shirt".
  • Alvin_NeffAlvin_Neff Posts: 90 Solid Baller
    I was also one of the 44 that correctly picked the podium and the score of [email protected] They put all our names in a random drawing so it was just luck of the draw. Sorry to burst your bubble about your stellar performance but congratulations on your luck of the draw!
    @Alvin_Neff Again. It is in the drawing where the cream rises. Anyone can guess the podium. Guiding the hand of God is another level.

Speaking of God. I just received an email from Vincent Stadlbaur. All is good in the world of major award winners!
    ballsohardslowAlvin_NeffBugHunter
  • CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 254 Solid Baller
    @jipster43 are there any unique training tips you could share? Exercise regimens, stretches, special diets or anything? Or are you going to keep these secrets to success all to yourself, maybe in the hopes of winning again and creating a dynasty?
  • DWDW Posts: 2,247 Mega Baller
    In today's environment what happened to 'participation' trophy for all:-)
    I guess it's time to visit my psychiatrist...
    UWSkier
  • jlittlejlittle Posts: 258 Baller
    I'm 50% sure I can wrestle the ski @jipster43 won away from him and 100% sure I can out run him (see below). 4 passes into JP's season this happened. Yes, while skiing. And yes, literally the first ride of the year from what I understand.

Kidding aside, I'm happy for your win. You deserve it. Just don't leave your ski unattended next summer if I'm around ;)

• chris55chris55 Posts: 403 Crazy Baller
    I had too the right podium and score....lucky @jipster43 to get your name draws and enjoy the ski