trs01trs01 Posts: 26 Baller
edited December 2010 in Stuff For Sale
<p>
Hello Ballers,
</p>
<p>

</p>
<p>
I wanted to see if there was any interest out there for a few items.
</p>
<p>

</p>
<p>
We have recently hooked up with the US Distributor of Intuition and are going to place an order for the newest Intuition  liners, same as the new Goode Liners.
</p>
<p>
I would like to offer a BOS deal to anyone who is interested.
</p>
<p>
If you are interested, you can email me or call, but basically the Retail of the liners is:  $160/pair, but for this initial order, we will do a pair for $135 or a single liner for $70. (Free Ground shipping for all ballers)
</p>
<p>
As well, I am placing an order for dual lock.  My distributor requires me to order about 300 yards at a time, which, at this time of year, is hard to justify the bill that comes along with that.  I need some for a few orders but not enough to cover the bill.  Anyway, i have seen online where you can buy a trial bag of 10ft for $25, so I will match that price of $2.50/ft, of either 250 or 400, however much you want.
</p>
<p>

</p>
<p>
Some of you may want this, some may not.  Just figured I would throw it out there to see if there is any interest.
</p>
<p>
Let me know
</p>
<p>
Thanks

Tadd
</p>
<p>
tadd at h2oproshop dot com
</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>

</p>
<p>

</p>

Comments

• scokescoke Posts: 820 Crazy Baller
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    Tadd,
    </p>
    <p>

I tried emailng you but it bounced, not sure if it was from my end. I'll call you monday at the shop if thats ok.
    </p>
    <p>

Shelby.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
  • trs01trs01 Posts: 26 Baller
    <p>
    Shelby,
    </p>
    <p>
    Not sure why the email didn't go through.
    </p>
    <p>
    You can call the shop and they will take care of you there.
    </p>
    <p>
    I am out for a few days, but Seth or Amy can get your info and get you dialed in.
    </p>
    <p>
    Thanks so much.

Tadd
    </p>
    <p>
    866.213.7<font face="Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><span style="font-size: 11pt">9</span></font><font face="Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><span style="font-size: 11pt">93</span></font>
    </p>
    <p>
    tadd at h2oproshop dot com
    </p>
    <font face="Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><span style="font-size: 11pt"></span></font>
    <p>

</p>