Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ULM Mourns Loss Of Michael Woodgate, Warhawk Water Ski Head Coach

https://www.kedm.org/post/ulm-mourns-loss-michael-woodgate-warhawk-water-ski-head-coach#stream/0

I don't have anything to add to this other than that it's a sad day in the waterski community whenever we lose someone. Have a great day everyone, and hug your loved ones!
Akron Waterski -- Always looking for water
Tagged:

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 30,230 Administrator
    The University of Louisiana Monroe community mourns the loss of Michael Woodgate, the ULM water ski team head coach.

Originally from Boroughbridge, England, Woodgate was named head coach of the champion Warhawk water ski team in May 2019.

Prior to being named head coach, he served as a graduate assistant for the team and kinesiology department. Woodgate earned his M.S. in Exercise Science in May 2020.

ULM extends sympathies to his family, friends, and team as they cope with this unexpected loss.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes 

jgills88
  • jhughesjhughes Posts: 1,096 Mega Baller
    This hurts, we had a lot of fun with Woody at Bennett’s. Great coach there and always fun to be around. He always joked about being accident prone. What happened?
  • savaiusinisavaiusini Posts: 412 Water Ski Industry Professional
    Very sad day for waterskiing. My understanding is it was a cycling accident. :'(
    Sam Avaiusini - Operations Manager, HO Sports Company, Snoqualmie, WA
  • jhughesjhughes Posts: 1,096 Mega Baller
    edited November 2020
    I can't believe these pics are from 2015 already but time flies. Just some random shots from a practice set Woody was skiing with Johnny Sharman back then.

Reeling in some slack here.

• BainessterBainesster Posts: 18 Baller
    Rest in peace Woody, you blessed many lives