Sanctioning tournaments for the 2021 Season

As a tournament director, I watched almost all of our events get cancelled last season, with sanction fees being held over for this next season's events. Will there be a mechanism for applying these credits when it's time to use the online sanctioning system in the next 6 weeks ? @JeffSurdej @klindy

I'm hoping that there is already a system/plan in place so that we don't have to "double pay"
BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"

Comments

• JeffSurdejJeffSurdej Posts: 724 Open or Level 9 Skier
    @RichardDoane let me find out
    Midwest Justin Bieber Fan Club President
    RichardDoane
    @RichardDoane you can always sanction without paying. That’s what I did and was gonna contact HQ to see how to request the funds from 2019 to be used in 2020
    Horton
  • klindyklindy Posts: 2,798 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @RichardDoane we had several tournaments in the Southern region this year that were sanctioned early then cancelled and then “rescheduled” (or fees applied) to later in the year. In all cases I’m aware of it just took a phone call or email to Sandy to make sure fees paid for x (and cancelled) are applied to y. Our regional fees get paid directly to the region and there was a mix of refunds and reallocating of fees.
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Chairman of the Board

When they sanction the new tournament they need to contact me with the new sanction number and the old sanction number (if they have it) and then I can go in and mark the new one as paid.

SANDY HARDEE

USA Water Ski & Wake Sports
    RichardDoane
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,799 Mega Baller
    bump, for all you TD's that need to get busy setting up your sanctions and OLR's
    @JeffSurdej - would you PM me an email address for Sandy please ?
    Done
    Keith Lindemulder

RichardDoane
    @klindy what's the deal ? not only is the online sanctioning system not responding, but I can't renew my personal membership as well ? what kind of website doesn't take paypal ?

@Horton 's site accepts donations 24/7
    Good question @RichardDoane I’ll see if I can find out.
    Keith Lindemulder

• lpskierlpskier Posts: 3,492 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @RichardDoane You can Venmo your cash to me and I’ll pass it on to @JeffSurdej and @klindy. I promise...
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    jayskiKimbymon
  • HortonHorton Posts: 31,685 Administrator
    I do accept donations and sell advertising 24/7/365

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf★ Reflex★ Radar★ Rodics OffCourse ★ Stokes

The_MS
  • MattPMattP Posts: 6,314 Mega Baller
    @RichardDoane you can’t renew your personal membership since it doesn’t expire until 1/30/2022. One of the new features of the membership system software upgrade will be automatic renewal. That might also make it possible to renew when you have more than a year left on your membership.

As for sanctions, I’m guessing you’re already talking to Sandy about that? If not, let me know if I need to send you her email again.
    Keith Lindemulder