Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

D3 Holiday Sale.... Additional info to consider

perfskiperfski Posts: 124 Water Ski Industry Professional
edited November 2020 in Skis Fins Bindings
Hey Everyone, Just a heads up to all the Ballers.... We have all our D3 gear on sale 15% OFF now through the end of the year. But the reason I write is that to let you know about updates on pricing. Back when the Covid Shutdowns started, the guys at D3 chose to reduce the price of their slaloms to $1499 for blank skis (down from $1849.) In talking with them, they just felt it was the right thing to do and encourage people to get on their skis / get out on the water. I've just received updated pricing on 2021 skis...and see that prices will be going back up in the new year so if you are considering getting a new D3 Slalom you need to buy now....as the prices now will be the lowest you will see in the coming year from what we've seen. Also there are slight increases to tricks and bindings...(nothing crazy) but still some savings to take advantage of now if you going to be in the market for any D3 gear in the coming year.

As a shopper....I don't find many business' are 'transparent' on price increases...but I felt I would share this with the BOS community here. Creed and the crew at D3 have been super helpful to us as a business over the past year navigating the COVID world we live in. And while their products have a great reputation the world over and you may think they are a "big company" they actually are a small family owned business like ours....so know your support makes a big impact on them and us. I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving and we truly appreciate the support of the BOS family here! Here is the link to all D3 Products if you need anything: https://www.perfski.com/brands/brands/d3-skis

Bill @ Performance.
skibugDaveDThan_Boganralbishop8950ballsohardpregomcustomskiBruce_ButterfielddrewSkoot1123Jayproskistromrobmollysilverlake

Comments

• ALPJrALPJr Posts: 2,436 Mega Baller
    Thanks for the heads up @perfski . Hey it’s small business Saturday, I’ll be calling you soon :smiley:
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,211
    Man, that puts a top flight D3 at $1275ish right now. That's a legit deal.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

Than_BoganballsohardperfskiDaveD