Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WPB...

ralral Posts: 1,811 Mega Baller
If all goes according to plan, starting Dec 17th, we should start to be part time West Palm Beach residents for two months in winter and one in summer. Got already the apartment, when there I need to figure out car and boat...

Look forward to meet all WPB ballers (@scoke I already know...), and become part of the waterski community with my daughters (11 and 13, they are also looking forward to meet fellow young skiers).
Rodrigo Andai
Bruce_Butterfielddislandsantangeloandjules

Comments

• santangelosantangelo Posts: 192 Solid Baller
    @ral, Welcome to WPB. Always fun here in the winter time...and quite busy. Nov/December are my favorite months to ski here with water that's still warm and much less humidity.

You're welcome to join the club. You don't have to be a full time resident or even be local to the area. We take all members (USA Water Ski membership required.) We have monthly meetings (currently via zoom) if you'd like to get to know the crew here.

Join SCPB

See you around the docks.
  • ralral Posts: 1,811 Mega Baller
    @santangelo, thanks! It is in my (long...) to do list. Look forward to it.
    Rodrigo Andai
  • santangelosantangelo Posts: 192 Solid Baller
    @ral, add the OkeeApp to your to do list...get air/wind/water readings at the lake.

OkeeApp for IOS
    OkeeApp for Droid

You can also join the club from the app...actually easier to do here.