Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big Dawg Under the lights.

GregDavisGregDavis Posts: 278 Solid Baller
I was just going through some old stuff, and ran across this 4 minute video of the Big Dawg, 2010 first BD under the lights at Okeeheelee. Man, great memories. Those were some fun times. Kind of got goose bumps watching this video. Hope all of my BD friends, and officials and fans of the Big Dawg, have a wonderful Holiday. and MERRY CHRISTMAS. lets all say a prayer for Marc Shaw.

Greg
Bruce_Butterfieldski6jonesskidawgRichardDoane

Comments

• EricKelleyEricKelley Posts: 299 Crazy Baller
    Marc will forever hold the record for the youngest looking “Big Dawg”
    The Big Dawg series seriously misses you Greg. Great times.
  • WishWish Posts: 8,196 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I had the true pleasure of being on the shore for that event with my family. Best event I’ve ever seen in person hands down. It certainly has new meaning now. @GregDavis thanks for the post and memories.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • kckc Posts: 241 Solid Baller
    I remember the tournament when Marc was the youngest Big Dawg. It was Skyview Lake in Marc’s home state of North Carolina. He had just become eligible for the series. Everyone was giving him a hard time and asking to see his drivers license. Marc’s parents were there to cheer him on. Marc also was amazing at his duties as team manager for our 35+ Teams, coordinating everything and keeping everyone informed. He did this while also competing (at the highest level), in all three events. RIP Marc. 🙏
    bishop8950ski4xtc
  • bishop8950bishop8950 Posts: 1,210 Open or Level 9 Skier
    Greg, I skied in that BD event and then watched Marc make his way through the bracket running [email protected] over and over again. Great memories. We will miss you Marc, RIP
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 3,063 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I skied in that Big Dawg at Skyview. Biggest ass pounding I ever took. Best I can say is I wasn’t last. Scott Tynan won.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    jayski