Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We Love College Waterski Interviews #1 -- D2 National Champions Miami University (OH)

jgills88jgills88 Posts: 61 Baller
edited December 2020 in Videos, Photos & Media

Hi everyone, I decided to start an interview series with the goal of talking to every collegiate ski team in the country as a way to highlight more of collegiate skiing than just the top 5 teams (ULL, ULM, Bama, Rollins, and Florida Southern). To do that, I wanted to start off with the reigning D2 National Champions Miami of Ohio.

I sat down with their new president to talk all about their team and why they love skiing. If you're interested in hearing about the way that people who aren't top level skiers experience the sport. This might be for you!
Akron Waterski -- Always looking for water
MattP6ballsjjackkrashOldkierdvskiingLuzzBlueSki

Comments

• 6balls6balls Posts: 5,556 Mega Baller
    Great concept, great interview. Collegiate is the future.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    jgills88DaveD
  • jgills88jgills88 Posts: 61 Baller
    @6balls thank you so much!
  • jgills88jgills88 Posts: 61 Baller
    edited December 2020
    Hi y'all, just wanted to give a quick update on this series. I decided to put it on spotify for anyone who'd rather listen to it as a podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/57l56OQznJpzlM8Dc1wc4d

Also, I already have interviews with Indiana University and Texas A&M recorded and scheduled. Episodes are gonna come out every Thursday at 5:30pm EST!
    MattP