Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How it feels when you wake up before 5am

Keith MenardKeith Menard Posts: 697 Crazy Baller
What it feels like when you wake up super early to go ski the course on a public lake and someone drives right through the middle before you yell 'gear!'

Kimbymon6ballsjimskiAndrejriester33

Comments

• 6balls6balls Posts: 5,569 Mega Baller
    edited December 2020
    You don't want to do that to @razorskier1...I can tell you that! It was barefooting, actually...but I think Jim while swimming after them said something like "Come back here you little shit I'm going to beat you like a pinata!"
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    Keith Menardthager
  • skimtbskimtb Posts: 462 Solid Baller
    Cold water too nonetheless. Ugh.
  • pregompregom Posts: 311 Baller
    Cool it, @Keith Menard... first of all, I would have to drag you out of bed to go ski that early... during summer time... :smile: During winter time (like this past Saturday when your picture was taken) at 5am you would need floodlights to break the darkness... :smile:

P.S. I was happy to participate in your #Swaterski event. Well done raising that much money for a good cause!

P.P.S. yes, it sucks to get ready to hit the course on a public lake and have a yahoo cut through it without even noticing that maybe, just maybe, they screwed you up...
    KimbymonKeith Menard6balls