Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a 67 Goode XTR

The_MSThe_MS Posts: 6,049 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
In good shape
Shut up and ski

Comments

• mbabiashmbabiash Posts: 597 Crazy Baller
    Not liking carbon core?
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 6,049 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    It’s for a ski partner. He liked my N1 and he also rode another guys XTR and liked it.
    Shut up and ski
    mbabiash
  • wawaskrwawaskr Posts: 328 Crazy Baller
    @The_MS what are your thoughts on the XTRcc? Personally, I like my old Nano XT (white stripe) better.
    Matt
    @wawaskr I only took the XT for a ride for 2 sets back when I was on my N1. It felt a bit quicker but also more squirrelly. I have always loved the slower calm feeling that the N1 shape provides. My XTR cc rides low in the water and feels a lot like the stable N1 and didn’t take long to set it up. My fin is longer then most set ups and I run it a bit deeper.
    Shut up and ski
  • BS74BS74 Posts: 43 Baller
    I have a 67" XTR, a 67" Nano XT and a Nano 1(hardly used) I bought the XTR and the Nano XT last Feb. and didn't realize Goode was now measuring their skis like every one else, so the XTR too small and I'm now at 30mph. Tried it 6 or 7 times, just too small. Give me a contact number, I'll make a offer you can"t refuse! LOL After 22 years on goode skis I had to go to a wider ski for 30mph.
    @BS74 i sent you a PM
    Shut up and ski