Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lang Lake Nor Cal - Cameron Park

Does anyone have a contact for Lang Lake in Cameron Park, CA. Just got back into the sport (full on like) and used to ski Lang Lake in the late 1998-99 with Sacramento State Ski Team. In fact; I think @MarcusBrown pulled me literally through my first ever pass in my life there when he was moonlighting as a team member / coach. Think I tried 22 off 34 mph and went out the front almost to shore past ball one. My mom taught the Lang kinds in public school in the 1980's; and live about 15 minutes from the lake. I drove by there Thanksgiving 2020 and lake was half drained. I would love to get a pull there if its still being skied next summer when visiting my folks. They had an ongoing tournament but looks like its been a few years since any mention of the awesome little gem and great family.

Comments

• LoopSkiLoopSki Posts: 783 Mega Baller
    edited February 6
    I’m Facebook friends with a guy that used to ski there. Lives at Bel Acqua now. Not sure if he is on BoS. Can’t remember. I’ll message him for you.
    Fastguy888