Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 vapor vs 2021

Hey ballers just wondering if anyone has skied the new 2021 probuild and if they have what differences they have noticed between it and the 2020. I absolutely love my 2020 and was wondering if it would be worth keeping or if I should give the 2021 a shot

Comments

• LOTWLOTW Posts: 216 Baller
    I am wondering the same, it looks like BNG and plastic tail.
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,556 Mega Baller
    @rq0013 dude ur first 38!!!!
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    rq0013
  • Mike GileMike Gile Posts: 372 Crazy Baller
    +1 for the ‘21. I had a hard time with the ‘20, even went back to my ‘19 for a spell. I felt like the balance point was a touch too far forward for me. The ‘21 not only generates more space with less effort, it feels more stable to me.
    jimskiDeanoskiballsohard
  • C5QuestC5Quest Posts: 388 Baller
    Never got the 20 to work well for me. Like the 19 better. Rode a 21 a few times and liked it. Just picked up my own 21 for this season. 2020 now for sale.
    ballsohard
  • DeanoskiDeanoski Posts: 991 Crazy Baller
    never could get a 19 to work for me my early version 2020 is awesome have not been on the 2021 yet
  • skialexskialex Posts: 1,164 Crazy Baller
    I have a 2021 in my hands, product quality is top as always, but the new tip and tail look very durable and overall looks like a good idea. Also it is easier to set up dft compared to previous models because the new plastic tail helps you keeping the caliper straight and get repeatable numbers.
    Sorry can not personally answer the important question which skis better, but my friend who has skied both says that he likes the 2021 a lot more.
    jimski