Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Binding choice for new Ski

I am new to skiing and just bought an HO Carbon Omni. My next step is to pick bindings. I am leaning towards a D3 T-factor front boot with a RTP.
What are your suggestions?

Tagged:

Comments

• skibrainskibrain Posts: 205 Solid Baller
    Depends on what you’re used to.

With new ski, I’d start with same/similar type as previous bindings but, that’s me.

Oh, and I like my T-factors.
    Than_Boganaupatking
  • MDB1056MDB1056 Posts: 581 Crazy Baller
    Love my tfactors! I’m a fan for life
    dchristman
  • ClydesdaleClydesdale Posts: 171 Baller
    Wiley’s are safe and have withstood the test of time.
  • A_BA_B Posts: 4,296 Mega Baller
    I have never had much success trying a new ski with new bindings, so if you do get new bindings, ride the new stick with the old pair a little and see what new ski characteristics you need to adjust to and then pop the new bindings on.

Whenever I have tried both new I was probably heard muttering "I feel like a fish on a bicylcle" ...
    Skoot1123Than_BoganCalisdad57
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 2,382 Mega Baller
    edited February 20
    Lot of good choices out there. Give @perfski a call for good advice, selection and service. Whatever you end up with, give it some time for you to get used to how everything rides.
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,599 Mega Baller
    Boots can be harder to get used to than a ski. If your old boots aren’t trashed, I’d try the ski with them first. If you’re not on an RTP now, that alone is a huge change some find insurmountable (me right now). If your old setup is not an option, it would be a good idea to go with the closest to what you had. The T-Factor though, should feel and behave a lot like a rubber “Wiley” style boot, just with a lot more support/stiffness
    skialex