I’m looking into starting a new ski club in Southwest Florida. The lake is new and will be operational this coming fall.
Located on 55 acres about 30 minutes from Punta Gorda. The 2200' lake was created by connecting 3 shell rock barrow pits.
Our plan is to have1club boat.
Here are a few basic questions:
• Insurance: Names of insurance companies that provide coverage for clubs.
• Membership/set fee: What works best?
• How far are you willing to drive to the lake?
• Does shared member boat driving work?
• What’s the maximum number of club member?
• Would you be interested if the club only operated Oct – May?
• How important is it to have the newest zero off boat?
• What other amenities are needed besides a boat, dock and bathroom?