Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Custom Boat cover

EmmaEmma Posts: 1
I'm looking for a custom boat cover that will cover the sides of the boat plus the swim platform on a 2021 Mastercraft XT21. Does anyone know of a company or person that will make this?

Comments

• wawaskrwawaskr Posts: 335 Crazy Baller
    edited March 15
    Skiboatcovers.com
    Matt
    PatMEljaybee
  • slvrbulitslvrbulit Posts: 221 Baller
    Yep, skiboatcovers.com. I ordered one for my xt21 a few weeks ago and it just arrived last Friday.
    Eljaybee
  • skierjpskierjp Posts: 975 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Call Skip Dunlap / 836-605-0340 / Best cover and price available.

sunperch
  • rbuss4rbuss4 Posts: 26 Baller
    Evolution Covers does the best work I have seen for non-OEM covers. Corey is the owner. Probably has a template already for this
    blagrata
  • brodybrody Posts: 330 Baller
    Evolution, between my friends and I we have ordered 5 from him, best there is
  • GarnGarn Posts: 568 Crazy Baller
    I think that absolute best is a company here in Utah called SewLong Custom Covers. They have designed and built covers and biminis and their quality is second to none. And their customer service is unmatched. This is a picture of the cover for my boat. I have a tower so it goes over the tower. Their website is https://www.sewlong.com/marine-canvas/
    Skoot1123chris_logan
  • RAWSkiRAWSki Posts: 806 Mega Baller
    Whoa! @Garn you have more space under that cover than I had in my first college dorm room!
  • GarnGarn Posts: 568 Crazy Baller
    @RAWSki Well, I do have a tower! And its a tall one. I can stand up under it without hitting my head.