Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocker Block still a thing?

aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,626 Mega Baller
edited March 17 in Skis Fins Bindings
I have 3 of them hanging in my workbench wall. With the new D3 skis, is anyone using these things any more?

Comments

• bigtex2011bigtex2011 Posts: 568 Crazy Baller
    @aupatking ...I still give them a try on different skis once i find settings i like.
  • skialexskialex Posts: 1,200 Mega Baller
    edited March 17
    @aupatking i was thinking the same, you can give them a try on other skis you have. Can’t remember if D3’s block hole pattern align with other brands but it’s super easy for you to check it...
  • bigtex2011bigtex2011 Posts: 568 Crazy Baller
    They are different hole patterns but a had a machinist, (@teammalibu) , put slots in the fin so it's universal now.

aupatking
  • skialexskialex Posts: 1,200 Mega Baller
    @bigtex2011 yes you are right, I had slotted the 2 holes of an old radar block to put on a D3 ski that the guy had lost fin and fin block..
    luckyosun
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,626 Mega Baller
    My R2 was delivered Monday, about an hour after my flight left for middle of the desert. I’m stuck dreaming instead of skiing. First time having a new D3 in a little while just has me thinking. I promise to mount the boots Friday and get the brain out of the equation!
    ALPJrskialex