Video for the Leftys

twhispertwhisper Posts: 143 Open or Level 9 Skier
AdamCordbrodyJody_Sealjimskijayskiski6jonesmatthewbrownSkoot1123liquid dToddAbishop8950DaveD

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 32,665 Administrator
    Who is that Kook?

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ☆DBSkis ☆Denali ☆Goode ☆GiveGo ☆MasterCraft ☆ Masterline 

Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes ☆

matthewbrown
  • Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 2,218 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    Sure looks like @matthewbrown. Good to see him back on the water but he is a wuss for not hanging in at 6 ball ;)
    I'm Ancient. WTH do I know?
    matthewbrownObrienslalom
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,809 Mega Baller
    Pretty sure that’s an old video and I’m guessing @twhisper is having some fun with somebody. Or, he’s just giving all of us LFFs a hard time because those RFF guys get to cheat with that extra Onside turn B). Whatever his motivation, that was one hell of a ride
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 1,439 Mega Baller
    I like how he covers himself with spray on every bouy, and hangs on for max acceleration! He who has the biggest spray wins!
    matthewbrown
  • AdamCordAdamCord Posts: 1,064 Open or Level 9 Skier
    There's a lot to be learned from watching that video. Amazing skiing @matthewbrown
    Hortonmatthewbrowndarinmontgomery
  • MDB1056MDB1056 Posts: 1,057 Crazy Baller
    edited March 2021
    another old favorite is one of Matt on a -32 pass on an S2. Picture perfect in every way. I'm sure someone can find the link again and post it.
  • dchristmandchristman Posts: 1,390 Mega Baller
    @matthewbrown Has several other very pretty looking passes in higher quality on his youtube channel worth watching. Looks like maybe a 38 and a 39 pass from 2017.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0nh_QwhmiL4pPkFsH-G3Q/videos
    Is it time to ski, yet?
  • matthewbrownmatthewbrown Posts: 572 Open or Level 9 Skier
    @Horton the most unkook person you know. @AdamCord the main thing to learn from this pass is not to take unnecessary 6 ball hits in practice. @liquid d watching too many of your sets with duct tape and binding parts and spray flying all over the place. @Bruce_Butterfield no buddy that was awhile ago in the golden days of the big dawg, I’ve been forced to retire since then.
    hammerskiski6jonesdarinmontgomery
  • AndreAndre Posts: 1,870 Mega Baller
    Special gate shot! Almost no glide!
    Great skiing for sure!
    My ski finish in 16.95 ...but my ass is out of tolerance!
    Obrienslalom