Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jump skis

neon204neon204 Posts: 1 New Baller
Hi everyone
So I have been jumping since 2019 but have not jumped since the summer of 2020. I am looking to buy a new pair of jump skis ,preferably a pair of 90' goodmans (I used to jump on 86' skis). Everyone tells me that I need 90' skis but I jump 30m. What should I do?
Thanks in advance.
jjackkrash

Comments

• Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 2,250 ★★★★Quad Panda Award Recipient ★★★★
    I think Ski It Again, is the first place to look, you could even put a wanted ad on there, Maybe give a Tom Asher a Nudge, contact through Stokes Skis, not sure what the name of the lake is where he is based, but he has lots of contacts in the Jumping World and maybe able to point you in the direction of some decent used jumpers.

Addicted To Carbon Fibre

• Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 1,964 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    @neon204 if you just started jumping in 2019, you are going 30m and "everyone" is telling you need 90" skis, you need to get some better advice. Skis that big are harder to control and will make it more difficult to learn proper technique. For an intermediate jumper going 30m, 80-84" skis are much more appropriate and will help you learn faster.

Used jumpers can be hard to find. If you go straight to D3 you will be able to get what you need.
    I'm Ancient. WTH do I know?
    MattPjjackkrashBroussardneon204