Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spraymakers Episode 13 - Unwritten Rules

ROBOTROBOT Posts: 387 Administrator
01100010 01100001 01101100 01101100 01101111 01100110 01110011 01110000 01110010 01100001 01111001
keithh2oskier

Comments

• keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 796 Crazy Baller
    Great episode.
    jimski
  • jimskijimski Posts: 605 Crazy Baller
    edited June 8
    Obsessed. Way beyond obsessed
    I’m the guy with the new boat,
    Paying for fuel, boat expenses,
    Constantly repairing the course.
    After about 6 years and well over 1000 hrs of boat time I’ve finally had enough, and don't go go to the club any more. With that I have lost all my ski friends and boat drivers some good and some not so good. It’s the price I have to pay not to be taken advantage of,
    But I am saving a ton of coin.

Thanks radar team you guys are doing a fantastic job with the podcasts
    MDB1056Horton
  • MDB1056MDB1056 Posts: 747 Crazy Baller
    great common sense stuff. Skiers etiquette 101-201 whether you ski only for fun or tournaments.
    jimski
  • MinelickskierMinelickskier Posts: 58 Baller
    This was fun to listen to...the best thing I learned was about “ swamp butt”...this is a new term for my ski crew and will be used a bunch this summer! LOL
  • MitchellMMitchellM Posts: 81 Baller
    This episode really cracked me up. Common sense is so uncommon!
  • HortonHorton Posts: 31,040 Administrator
    so good

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

MitchellM
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,768 Mega Baller
    The guys at Radar really stepped it up in season 2 of this podcast. I love it. Not sure what they're gonna do once they run out of things to talk about, but what they've done this year has been excellent.

Swamp butt... who's going to be the first boat manufacturer with waterproof ventilated drivers seat? I'd love that.
    boats are like girlfriends you love them however there is another one around the corner - bananaron, July 21, 2020
  • cruznskicruznski Posts: 149 Baller
    On rolling up the rope this is way out there but us lefties roll it opposite of righties so when righties roll up my rope the coils do not make a circle sometimes. I still am grateful that they coil it up for the most part.