Paradise Lake near Elizabethtown, KY

FatrollFatroll Posts: 243 Solid Baller
Is there anyone on BOS that has access to Paradise Lake near Elizabethtown, KY. I need a skier friendly place to keep my boat for a few days while I am there for a baseball tourney for my son and would prefer not to leave it at the hotel or drag it around. Thanks in advance!!

2016 Ski Nautique 200 OB 2016 Radar Vapor 69.5"
Skiing in the Dad Bod Division

Comments

• LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,640 Crazy Baller
    edited June 28
    Yeah, Brent Streeter, but not on BOS. However I can't find any contact info right now. I'll try to get you a contact number.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
    OK, here you go. Brent Streeter (502) 550-4569 cell.
  • FatrollFatroll Posts: 243 Solid Baller
    awesome thanks!!!!!
    Any luck with parking your boat? When will you be in E-town? If you want to drive about 80 miles / 1 hour and 20 minutes come get a pull at my place.
  • FatrollFatroll Posts: 243 Solid Baller
    My son has a baseball tourney in E town, but our hotel is in Louisville. Brett has a parking spot for me and offered a pull if I can work out the schedule between by kid's games and activities. I'll be there july 11th-15th.
    edited July 1
    The offer stands if you can work it out. According to where you are in Louisville, I may be no more than 40 minutes away. I'm in Eminence, KY.
    I'll be in Paducah the 10th through the 12th for the KY state waterski tournament.