2015 pro star

dbaconazdbaconaz Posts: 137 Baller
Anyone know what a carpet kit costs for a 2015 pro star as well as back seats?

Comments

• MastercrafterMastercrafter Posts: 162 Baller
    This isn’t the answer to your question, but I’d consider deckadence instead, I love mine.
    dbaconazBobF
  • CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 397 Crazy Baller
    As I recall we paid $700 for the MC factory carpet in our ‘20 Prostar. Re: Deckadence, it’s great stuff but just within the past week I asked a friend on the lake we ski on about the Deckadence in his Prostar, specifically how hot it gets in direct sun. He acknowledged it gets hot, enough so that he has to lay towels down on top of it it gets so hot. So that’s a consideration depending on where you live. (We’re in Fl).
    dbaconazski4xtcMastercrafter
  • dbaconazdbaconaz Posts: 137 Baller
    @Cnewbert Thank you so much for that! We are in AZ and so we get lots of heat and sun!! Even the carpet in our current boat gets to hot to walk on when in the direct 120* sun!!
  • dnewtondnewton Posts: 101 Baller
    My backseats were 2500 if I remember correctly. I have a white and red set I’d love to sell.
    dbaconazmpxj
  • skimtbskimtb Posts: 538 Crazy Baller
    I would investigate the latest model backseats to see if they can be fit in. They are much lighter and easier to handle. Unless you plan to leave in 100% of time.
    dbaconaz
  • CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 397 Crazy Baller
    @dbaconaz if your carpet gets too hot to walk on in AZ, my guess is that Deckadence would be considerably worse. Our charcoal grey carpet in FL — same exact climate as I described above where our friend has to lay towels over his Deckadence — has never ever been even remotely close to being too hot to walk on, even in mid summer. But then, we don’t have 120° heat! Yowzer!

dbaconaz
  • Drew_Wright_OBXtoFlDrew_Wright_OBXtoFl Posts: 44 Baller
    Decadence comes in white. MC does not seem to offer this color but it is an option on their website and for a short while I signed up as a dealer. Anyone can u just have to commit to buying a certain amount. Its great stuff you can use the left over for the dock, back of ur truck or as door mats
  • jcampjcamp Posts: 954 Mega Baller
    @dnewton just sent you a PM.
  • scuppersscuppers Posts: 529 Solid Baller
    @Drew_Wright_OBXtoFl PM me with the cost for enough white to do a 2021 MC Prostar.
    I have grey but it’s hot on the feet. I’ll use it for dock matting.
    Chuck Link, Deland Florida
  • EljaybeeEljaybee Posts: 48 Baller
    @dbaconaz I have a full set of light gray carpets … pm if you are interested.
  • sodbuster88sodbuster88 Posts: 144 Baller
    Yup, decadence gets hot. We like naked floors. Only use the decadence for road trips when we don’t want stuff to slide around on the floor
    dbaconaz