PERFORMANCE SKI

bananaronbananaron Posts: 520 Crazy Baller
I called and ordered the new masterline rope from performance ski in Orlando.The sales person checked to make sure the product was in stock and took my order giving me the BOS discount.I received the rope a few days later and have to say the service is FANTASTIC.Great place to buy water ski gear and thanks to BOS we can all save a couple of bucks on great products.KUDOS TO PERFORMANCE SKI......
Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota
skialexmarknHortonRednucleusDaveDBruce_Butterfieldjim_sKeith_Menardswc5150robmollysilverlakeZman219raldvskiing

Comments

• mike_mapplemike_mapple Posts: 211 Water Ski Industry Professional
    Hey @bananaron Thanks for leaving the review! Not sure who you talked to but glad they were able to get you squared away! Enjoy the new rope!

Perfski.com
    407-859-7544
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

If you have a blister, pop it, pour some lemon juice on it, and then add salt. -Andy Mapple
    Horton
  • ralral Posts: 1,917 Mega Baller
    How do we get the BOS discount?
    Rodrigo Andai
  • A_BA_B Posts: 4,345 Mega Baller
    Being from Ohio and just an online or on phone customer, the last two times I was in OTown I stopped in the store to check it out and of course bought some stuff to carry home. Could be another reason to retire to FL, although I have to come to grips with moving away from my lake.

They rock customer service and always pleasant to deal with.
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 2,561 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    It's a must stop when in Orlando. They are stocked full of high-end gear.
    Scott Calderwood
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,296
    It's not only great to buy gear there but fun to hang out and talk skiing. You never know who you might run into there. Plus Mike's broad knowledge of all things skiing is unparalleled and he is a super nice person just like his Dad !!!

Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
    DaveDA_B
  • Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 2,288 ★★★★Quad Panda Award Recipient ★★★★
    Great People, Great Service, Polite, Friendly, Helpful, What more do you want :)

Addicted To Carbon Fibre

Rednucleus
  • CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 365 Crazy Baller
    The only place we buy ski gear. Plus, it’s a beautiful shop!
    dvskier
  • bikesrusbikesrus Posts: 62 Baller
    One of my favorite Orlando stops. Always something we need from there!
  • mike_mapplemike_mapple Posts: 211 Water Ski Industry Professional
    edited July 29
    Hey @ral sorry just saw your post, you can email me, or call the shop and let them know, they will do it via phone, or I can email you/PM you the code, It changes quite often but just let me know and I can get you taken care of!

Also thanks for the kind words guys! We always love it when our customers from online make it into the shop!~
    Perfski.com
    407-859-7544
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

If you have a blister, pop it, pour some lemon juice on it, and then add salt. -Andy Mapple
    IGski
  • ralral Posts: 1,917 Mega Baller
    @mike_mapple , thanks! I will email you.

Rodrigo Andai
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 1,378 Mega Baller
    I live in O'town, and love to just stop in a look around at the new stuff! Back to school shopping coming in the next couple weeks...haha..kids love the clothes!
    Horton
  • macmac Posts: 64 Baller
    Another “Shout Out” @mike_mapple at Perf Ski! An overlay on a new set of bindings tore where it was sewn together; noticed it after the 3rd set. Mike was all over it! Coordinated with the manufacturer that day and had a new overlay 2-day expressed to me. Super responsive! Thanks, Mike!
    markn
  • DockoelbotoDockoelboto Posts: 164 Baller
    just ordered a camaro blacktec from @mike_mapple! Great service, BOS discount and very happy with the top!