Zero Off Error

Last year we started having issues with the zero off system on our 2011 Ski Natique. It would struggle to keep its speed the RPM would vary drastically revving up or down making it nearly impossible to ski behind. We were experiencing no error codes and reached out to the company who suggested we install a new GPS. We purchased and installed one at the beginning of the season and the speed control would not set. We got the error code Xout_min I called zero off and the technician said he had never heard of the error code, and it stayed behind even when I put the old GPS back. The speed will rarely set now, but when it does it still has the same problem with speed control. I'm guessing there is some sort of connection problem inside and the lack of speed control and the error code are related. However, if anyone has had experience with this on any boat or has any advice we would appreciate it. Zero Off has been little help besides telling us to buy another head, but considering there previous suggestion did not work we do not want to keep buying random parts hoping one hits.

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,641 Crazy Baller
    Well, that kinda sucks that you're getting an error code that the ZO tech says he never heard of. Somebody wrote the code that spits out that error. Wonder where he/she went?
    When you say "new GPS" what exactly are you referring to? Antennae/puck?
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
  • Zac123abcZac123abc Posts: 2
    Ya it is weird, according to the manual it says low voltage, but he never heard of it or knows how to fix it. We purchased a new Zero off puck.