Miami Ski Nautique

OldboyIIOldboyII Posts: 691 Crazy Baller
edited September 1 in News & Other Stuff
Does anobody know if MSN is still alive?
Unregistered

Comments

• dave2balldave2ball Posts: 877 Crazy Baller
    Yes they are.
  • OldboyIIOldboyII Posts: 691 Crazy Baller
    Glad to hear. Though they do not answer emails sent both from account address and others. They hold payment for order that was never shipped and do not give an opportunity to make another one using this money. Sorry for this post, MSN! I am sure this is just a technical problem!
    If you are here, just p.m. me!
    Unregistered
  • jjackkrashjjackkrash Posts: 1,015 Mega Baller
    Pick up the phone and call them. I had a few issues with shipments that were resolved with a quick phone call; emails not so much.
    ski6jonesskierjp
  • BS74BS74 Posts: 167 Baller
    I have had several items purchased from them this year, just a month ago for Reflex binding. Totally satisfied with their service. Use the telephone for quick results.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 31,402 Administrator
    MSN is great. Call them.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf★ Reflex★ Radar★ Rodics OffCourse ★ Stokes

bkreis
  • ScottScottScottScott Posts: 1,230 Mega Baller
    The phone is great, but if you have an email or contact form.....answer it. (Not just directed at MSN)
    ISP6ballswc5150MISkier
    edited August 26
    In fact I received several orders from MSN with no issues, they were always helpful and friendly, but something went wrong this time.
    I brought up this thread because I used all means of communications but phone.
    I am 10 thousands km away, 8 hours of time difference and my level of spoken english does not allow me to speak freely american english, I agree - its shame ))
    Just in case - if MSN is here: could you please check order 38498, it "hangs" in system from 09/12/2020.
    The simplest remedy - "kill" the order and move payment to user account, when I'll see it I will make new order, as simple as that!
    My apologies for using BOS for personal issues, but this is my last resort ))
    Unregistered
    Interjon
  • skialexskialex Posts: 1,267 Mega Baller
    emailing is the most common way of contact for people that buy online and stores that sell online. Especially if you are an ocean and half a continent away... calling is not always easy...
    Not saying this about MSN, I always had good experience dealing with them and my mails where always replied, when I had questions about backorders.
    OldboyIIoldjeep
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 6,454 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    edited August 26
    I order gloves in the AM and get them the next afternoon. Love the free shipping, Awesome
    Shut up and ski
  • unksskisunksskis Posts: 613 Crazy Baller
    They lost a main and critical employee earlier this year. They may still be catching up from that. MSN has always been top notch to deal with. Performance, Miami Nautique, and Wileys keep me on the water.
    edited August 27
    @ScottScott this is not just pointing the finger to hurt somebody. But, how can I solve a problem if nobody answers?
    I did send them a dozen of emails, I sent emails from my address which is my login to my MSN account - no reply.
    I sent them emails from my Gmail account - no reply.
    My order #38498 in the status "Processing" since December of last year.
    So, if I do not have a possibility to talk by the phone, I should say farewell to $555,82 ?
    I am ready to make another order for this amount, but how?
    They do not have disclaimer like this: "Mute skiers are not served here!" 😊
    Unregistered
    edited August 27
    @unksskis I was in contact with Adam Lunding Johansson. Is this who you are talking about? What happened to him? Hope he is personally Ok?
    I order from the same list of online shops - they all are great (except this particular case)
    Unregistered
  • mike_mapplemike_mapple Posts: 211 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @OldboyII have you checking in your spam as well for a response? This happens to us since it is a corp email, sometimes gmail/yahoo/mac flag them as spam.

Perfski.com
    407-859-7544
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

If you have a blister, pop it, pour some lemon juice on it, and then add salt. -Andy Mapple
    DaveD
  • unksskisunksskis Posts: 613 Crazy Baller
    @OldboyII no, it was Daniel Pareja.
  • ski6jonesski6jones Posts: 1,193 Mega Baller
    Their support for sales is pretty good. After sale service and warranty claims aren't a priority in my experience, although they eventually get handled with diligent follow by the customer. Phone calls are better than email for sure.
    Carl Addington, Lakes of Katy, Texas
    @mike_mapple Yes I always check spam. Soon I will "clean books" to return balance to Zero. After that I will reorder from Perfski which never failed me. ))
    My fault was that I missed date of PayPal request to return payment. Good lesson.
    Sorry ballers for bothering you with private matters 😒
    Unregistered
  • DavidNDavidN Posts: 541 Crazy Baller
    I needed to follow up with them a couple times as well. Inconvenient for sure, but not the end of the world. Still would order from MSN again.
    And for over $550 I would sure as hell give them a call, even with 8 hours time difference.
    skierjpski6jones
  • mike_mapplemike_mapple Posts: 211 Water Ski Industry Professional
    Hey @OldboyII did they invoice the paypal? I know for us if there is an issue with an order, and its an international shipment, I will reach out via email before I even capture the order. If I dont capture it within 10 days, paypal reverts the money back to the sender in our case.

But once you resolve it shoot me an email or call! I will do what I can to help.
    Perfski.com
    407-859-7544
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

If you have a blister, pop it, pour some lemon juice on it, and then add salt. -Andy Mapple
    edited August 27
    @mike_mapple I paid by PayPal. After this vendor informed me that some items are not in stock and we agreed that they cancel order and deposit money at my customer's account and when i decide to make another order I can use this deposit. All of this in my mailbox.
    I was sure they did and not worried. When I visited my account I did see that order is not canceled and still in the status of "processing". For 9 months! )))
    After I failed to reach them I asked PayPal for refund but PayPal answered that it is too late...
    Some people are suggesting me to waste time and money for endless intl. phone calls talking with god knows who instead of sleep or having rest after work or sitting in the bar with friends ... why should I ?
    I already got enough!
    End of story!
    Unregistered
  • skierjpskierjp Posts: 1,048 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I had a order at Griot’s Garage for some care care products that ended up being back ordered. After 30 days Griot’s called me and said if I want to continue and wait for the back ordered items I needed to resubmit to my PayPal account or use a credit card. PayPal has a 30 day limit on back ordered items. I thought that was pretty cool.
    To be continued 😉
    Unregistered
  • NameUnavailableNameUnavailable Posts: 30 Baller
    They are struggling....My wife ordered a binder....it never came and when she emailed and finally got an answer they were out...no contact to say they were out and they charged her card....
    OldboyII
    edited August 30
    I will check my old corespondence with Camaro concerning their product and if it is still available will tell about an anecdotal and shameful story.
    Unregistered
  • bbruzzesebbruzzese Posts: 136 Baller
    I haven't ordered much from MSN but when I've been happy. Don't forget about H2OProShop as well. If you're in or around the north east, delivery is quick and service has alway's been great for me.
    Andre
  • keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 824 Crazy Baller
    Ordered a reflex liner from MSN late last week and it was here yesterday. Always easy.
  • jpwhitjpwhit Posts: 133 Baller
    edited August 31
    I buy stuff pretty often from PerfSki, Nautique Parts (aka White Lake Marine), SkiDim, H2OProShop, and Miami Nautique.

My experience with Miami Nautique is that if the item is in stock, which I haven't been able to figure out from their web site, and the order and shipping goes smoothly then it's fine. But if anything doesn't go smoothly then they are the hardest to get it sorted out.

Frankly all the others I mentioned are all very easy to work with and like so many, I mainly work via email. I think in this day and age, if places are going to do well, the reality is they need to offer the same level of consistent customer service through all the communication channels. There are simply too many alternatives that do provide that.
    ISP6ball
  • LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,619 Crazy Baller
    This has been about 3 years, but I had a shipment from MSN that was obviously delivered to the wrong address. After much wrangling with Fedex (lots of problems around here with Fedex. Stuff delivered to me that's not mine and vice versa) I called MSN and they shipped my order out again next day air at no charge to me. Whoever got my gloves, I hope they found a use for them.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
  • BS74BS74 Posts: 167 Baller
    As I said in a previous post, got a new Reflex binder from them three weeks ago, got it next day, no freight charge. I have gotten filters for my 6.2 about 60 days ago, no problem. I did call in and placed my order. I demoed a Omega Max from them last spring. Didn't like the ski, sent it back and refund given, though it did take two weeks. These are good people, always friendly.
    jbanjo

Unregistered
    edited August 31
    Why are so many enthusiastic reviews?
    Well, I am very glad to hear so many happy end stories ❤️
    But simple question: do 100 happy end stories make one unhappy end story void and false?
    The todays screenshot of my account in MSN above shows PAID order which is in "processing" for nearly a year.
    I have no doubt that any water ski company is monitoring BOS.
    But MSN is not reacting neither to multiple direct messages nor such publicity.
    If anyone can explain me what I did wrong I will be very thankful. Please 😩
    Unregistered