WTB: your worn out Radar Vapor-A Boa gloves (sz Medium)

SlalomSteveSlalomSteve Posts: 117 Baller
I've never used inside-out gloves. I've tried them on in-store and am intrigued but suspicious, and feel like I need to actually ski with them to know. But I don't want to drop $90 on a pair to find out I don't like them.

Do you have a worn-out pair you're planning to toss anyways? I'd love to snag them just to demo for a set or two.

Comments

• LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,619 Crazy Baller
    If they're worn out it might not tell you much.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
    MDB1056ISP6ball
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 146 Baller
    I'm on my second pair and can tell you that you will not be wasting your $90. They are great gloves. I would send you my old ones if I still had them, but they were XXL anyways.
  • SlalomSteveSlalomSteve Posts: 117 Baller
    edited August 31
    I understand I won't be getting the full picture with a used glove, and I know a lot of people love them, but I've also read some people who really don't.

I'm really just trying to determine if the inside-out styling works for me. On dry land they are super comfortable but seem cumbersome - the exposed seams get caught on each other if I move my fingers around, and I can't squeeze my fingers together as much (the total "width" of my hand becomes larger). That said.. it's not like holding a ski handle requires distinct, fine finger movements, so that's why I want to try it out on the water.
  • MDB1056MDB1056 Posts: 816 Crazy Baller
    IMO - WAY too much bulk on the fingers, as you noted seams in the way, dexterity lost, less sense of feel. Tried them. Not for me.
    Than_BoganSkoot1123
  • CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 365 Crazy Baller
    @SlalomSteve I really like these gloves. I’m pretty sure I have an old pair of Med I could send you. Message me your address.
  • dabeej20dabeej20 Posts: 33 Baller
    @SlalomSteve, I’m in Indiana, I have 2 pair sitting in my garage I will never wear again. Dm me if you want to get ahold of them somehow.
    Cnewbert
  • Keith_MenardKeith_Menard Posts: 754 Mega Baller
    I couldn't get along with the inside outs...I miss my old boa vapors so much.

The closest I can find are the engineers. They get you about 85% there
    escmanaze
  • APBAPB Posts: 398 Crazy Baller
    I ride Vapor Boa-A’s in Sz med…… I love them. Prob owned 6-8 sets now. The seams don’t mess with me and the fit is so good. Finger articulation is awesome.