Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Club or Muti Owner Insurance

grizz708grizz708 Posts: 2
edited January 2008 in News & Other Stuff
<span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'">I am trying to set up a ski club or split my boat ownership among 6 people. I have been unable to find an insurance company willing to underwrite the policy.</span><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'">I have been told that 2 or 3 owners can be on one policy. One Primary insured and the others listed as additionally insured, but when it comes to more owners the insurance companies get nervous.</span>
<p>
<span style="font-size: 10.5pt; color: #062971; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'"> Does anyone else have a similar situation? How are club boats insured? Can anyone suggest and insurance company to call?</span>
</p>

Comments

• grizz708grizz708 Posts: 2
    edited January 2008
    Sorry, should read "<font color="#ff0000">Multi Owner</font>"
  • HortonHorton Posts: 30,412 Administrator
    Don't worry we can't spell either. Welcome to BallOfSpray. If you want, you can click on the “edit” link in your first post and fix anything you want. I do it all the darn time.

As for your question, that is a hard one. Hopefully someone can shed some light.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

• A_BA_B Posts: 4,300 Mega Baller
    <p>
    Go out to the water ski forum and put a post out there to OB.  He runs a ski club down in Atlanta and has a club boat.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    AB
    </p>