SYNDICATE DRY FLEX SUIT

bananaronbananaron Posts: 520 Crazy Baller
Have any ballers used the HO syndicate dry flex wetsuit or the top.Just wondering how that one works in the cooler water/air temps.I would be interested possibly trying the shorty.Any info would be appreciated.....THX
Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota

Comments

• CentCent Posts: 250 Baller
    I would be interested as well.

I would not my Blach Tech leis a little water in at wrists and ankles and zipper but most of suit is dry.
  • jayskijayski Posts: 1,082 Mega Baller
    Awesome! Warm, thin, flexible, and way more durable than a Camaro
  • mfjaegersrmfjaegersr Posts: 258 Crazy Baller
    👍👍 very comfortable. Full suit user here in the PACNW, for reference. Will use it into October as water drops into lower 60’s.
  • SpuddySpuddy Posts: 177 Baller
    I have one and it’s great, I have the long sleeve shorty. One tip if you’re buying is buy a size larger than normal as it’s very very tight.

Keeps the cold off, just have used in the spring, water would have been high 50s low 60s
  • CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 365 Crazy Baller
    Assuming a good fit, how dry are these suits?
  • DeanoskiDeanoski Posts: 1,079 Crazy Baller
    Warm flexible they do run a little small
  • gcam4gcam4 Posts: 104 Baller
    I have a full length suit and love it. Can ski into 55-60 deg water and my body is comfortable. The only spot where I get water in is at the zipper if I don't fold it over properly. Very little water if that though. They also have a coating which keeps wind from coming in.
  • GarnGarn Posts: 585 Crazy Baller
    Best wetsuit I have ever used. Warm, light, and comfortable. I have both the shirt and the full-body. I skipped the shorty. If its cold enough for a shorty, I just use the full-body. Like was mentioned, they do run small.
  • CentCent Posts: 250 Baller
    Anyone here that has used both Black Tech and the Syndicate Dry Flex that can describe the differences?
    I use the Black Tech with water as low as 42 and air in the 40s and it works. My impression is it may be warmer than the Dry Flex.
    Than_Bogan
  • CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 365 Crazy Baller
    I've been looking on line at these suits. I have a Blacktec that I like quite a bit. But I'm always interested in other suits as well. In all the photos of the Syndicate Dry Flex, the bottom of the right sleeve is blue, and the left bottom sleeve is black. Is this anything other than style? I'm beyond needing color coding to tell my right from my left. ;-)

• AndreAndre Posts: 1,696 Mega Baller
    Very interresting. 80$ less then a Camaro shorty,(279 vs 199) and 45$ less then a Stokes shorty.
    My ski finish in 16.95 ...but my ass is out of tolerance!
  • vtmechengvtmecheng Posts: 903 Crazy Baller
    No tall sizes means it probably won’t be an option for me
  • GarnGarn Posts: 585 Crazy Baller
    @Cnewbert Just style!
  • jayskijayski Posts: 1,082 Mega Baller
    @vtmecheng how tall are you? My oldest is 6'3 and he has no issues with shortness in the suit anywhere
  • gcam4gcam4 Posts: 104 Baller
    @vtmecheng I'm 6'4" 175lbs and have no issues. I ordered a large and while tight, it is not restrictive at all.
    vtmecheng
  • leftylefty Posts: 8 New Baller
    I have the HO long sleeve shorty the best wetsuit I’ve ever owned or worn. Use it from May 1 in Ontario to late October. It’s snug but I think that’s the point I’m 184cmx75kilos in a large
  • vtmechengvtmecheng Posts: 903 Crazy Baller
    @gcam4 I’m 6’4” and 180 lbs, basically the same as you. I really like my O’Neill Hyperfreak shirt so will probably stick with that. My full wetsuit is just ok so I may try for a replacement this spring.
  • OldboyIIOldboyII Posts: 691 Crazy Baller
    edited September 17
    Does it have waterstop flap under zip like Hyperfreak?
    Unregistered