Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Home for Sale - Lago Santa Fe

LakeOneSkierLakeOneSkier Posts: 293 Baller
edited February 2011 in Stuff For Sale
<p>
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="word-spacing: 0px; font: medium 'Times New Roman'; text-transform: none; color: #000000; text-indent: 0px; white-space: normal; letter-spacing: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px; color: #595959; line-height: 18px; font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif">We've just listed our home in Lago Santa Fe for sale. If anyone is interested (or if you know of anyone who may be interested) let me know...

<a href="http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&postid=14472"><font color="#800080">http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&postid=14472</font></a></span></span>
</p>
<p>
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="word-spacing: 0px; font: medium 'Times New Roman'; text-transform: none; color: #000000; text-indent: 0px; white-space: normal; letter-spacing: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px; color: #595959; line-height: 18px; font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif">Clay</span></span>
</p>
Baller Index: -31.67

Comments

• jdarwinjdarwin Posts: 1,381 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Is it listed w/ a realtor?  If not, good luck.
    Joe Darwin
  • lkblkb Posts: 614 Baller
    good luck even then....there is a lot of real estate for sale these days
  • konakona Posts: 529 Baller
    Very nice. Do the have any ski resorts in TX ? ;)
    Bob Boyle - I am my girls father
  • AgustafsonAgustafson Posts: 55 Baller
    I was just in Houston this past weekend for a race and skied at this site with some great folks, the Gilberts.. Clay was nice enough to show me through his custom house located on the first lake awesome house, awesome site! When your in his house every room had a view of the lake, Clay and his wife defianlty put all the finest finish's on this house!
  • LakeOneSkierLakeOneSkier Posts: 293 Baller
    edited February 2011
    <p>
    Additional photos and info can be seen here: <a href="http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cfm?MLNUM=20707952">http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cfm?MLNUM=20707952</a>
    </p>
    <p>
    @ Andy: Thanks Andy. Enjoyed meeting you while you were here.
    </p>
  • konakona Posts: 529 Baller
    Why are leaving? That looks like a little slice of paradise.
    Bob Boyle - I am my girls father
  • MrBMrB Posts: 146 Baller
    LakeOneSkier, What is a Radiant Attic Barrier? Is that the living area above the garage with radiant heat in the floor? Ron
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,128
    Ron, It's a coating that goes on the underside of the roof decking/plywood. It prevents radiant heat from the roof from penetrating into the attic. You'll find it in a lot of houses in the southern sun belt.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• MrBMrB Posts: 146 Baller
    edited March 2011
    ShaneH, I'm from the North and the trend here is to put living space above the garage but it becomes sort of a <strong><em>ice cube</em></strong> in the winter regardless of the amount of insulation in the floor. I had no idea that you'd have to stop the radiant heat into the attic from the roof, we have to stop the cold from the garage entering the living space floor. Thx, Ron
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LakeOneSkierLakeOneSkier Posts: 293 Baller
    Yes. I'll be building in another ski lake community and, as luck would have it, will be living on 'Lake 1' again. :-)