WTB SN 200 OB

Rw3Rw3 Posts: 36 Baller
Looking to buy a used, well-maintained SN200 OB with a tower and dual axle trailer. 6.0 or 6.2. No rush in purchasing. Winter/early spring is ok.
PM with info would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• PatMPatM Posts: 877 Crazy Baller
    The tower part may be hard to find.
  • ShellShell Posts: 289 Crazy Baller
    @Rw3 tower will definitely be hard to find, we have one for sale in GA, very well maintained, kept on hoist and pulled out of the lake to detail and wax once a month. Comes with a beautiful red double axel trailer that is coated with a textured Rhino liner. Send me a message if you like to know more or see photos.
  • ETskierETskier Posts: 193 Solid Baller
    You could always verify that the proper infrastructure is built into the boat, then buy a tower.
    Shell
  • dave2balldave2ball Posts: 1,111 Crazy Baller
    @Rw3 good luck. The tower option will be extremely hard if not impossible to find. Unless a promo boat you will have a very hard time finding a 6.0 will be rare and a 6.2 is like finding a unicorn. Most 200OB came with 5.7. Your wants for a used or previously owned boat may not be realistic in today’s market.
    Your best bet is to order a new one.
  • lakeaustinskierlakeaustinskier Posts: 401 Crazy Baller
    You might also keep your eye on other websites such as Planetnautique that are more recreationally focused. That's where I found my 2017 TT with a 6 liter and a tower. We jettisoned the tower and someone will have to pry that boat out of my cold dead fingers.
    Ted Thomson, Austin Texas, Aquaplex
  • dave2balldave2ball Posts: 1,111 Crazy Baller
    @Rw3 there is your unicorn.
    MastercrafterLK_skier
  • APBAPB Posts: 456 Crazy Baller
    Wow on the colors. 😳
    slowschafer
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 2,618 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    That boat would look fine on the water, with green below the waterline.
    Scott Calderwood
    rawly
  • Rw3Rw3 Posts: 36 Baller
    Haha. I know Ive been talking to that guy about it. Sweet boat. Green is certainly.........unique.
    Adding the tower is something I am willing to do as well. Thanks!
  • slowslow Posts: 566 Crazy Baller
    How to guarantee instant market depreciation when designing a new boat
    Mastercrafterrockdogswc5150
  • mlangemlange Posts: 250 Baller
    Could always wrap it.
  • LK_skierLK_skier Posts: 117 Baller
    Yeah wrap that.... or some of it
    Can you wrap below waterline and it hold up ok with trailer loading/offloading?
  • rockdogrockdog Posts: 714 Crazy Baller
    No. Bunks will rub through pretty quickly.
    Massive disaster adding that green, cannot believe someone thought that looks ok.
    MastercrafterRw3
  • mlangemlange Posts: 250 Baller
    My 2012 RTXi was wrapped for the Malibu Open. here's a couple of pics that show how it was wrapped vs. the water line if it helps.

• ironhorseironhorse Posts: 182 Baller
    That would be the only boat I would consider hull paint for. WTH was the guy thinking when designing! Other than the green, its a pretty good looking boat.
    MitchellM
  • JmoskiJmoski Posts: 481 Crazy Baller
    edited October 2021
    Maybe the original owner got that hull color to mask the algae build up :-) ??
    MitchellM
    Your boat looks awesome. That's impressive. Thanks for sharing.
  • harrison_343harrison_343 Posts: 41 Baller
    i dont think the wrap would last very long, wears and rips very easily from what ive heard
  • harrison_343harrison_343 Posts: 41 Baller
    (when on hull im saying)
  • jpattigrjpattigr Posts: 278 Crazy Baller
    @schafer My wife (Alana) is not gonna be happy if your Bubbleback is gone! Love the 200 also, Congrats.
    schafer
  • schaferschafer Posts: 326 Solid Baller
    @jpattigr the bubble butt is for sale…
    Quest for the Purple Loop