Connelly GT-R 67" brand new

boscomanboscoman Posts: 20 New Baller
Brand new, never been in the water. This ski was sent to me by Connelly as a replacement for a Carbon V that delaminated under warranty. Has been in the closet since arrival. Bindings are Connelly Tempest medium with ARTP and are from the old Carbon V. $900 + shipping. Here's the Connelly website entry: https://www.connellyskis.com/products/gt-r?variant=37151039127716
KKelly

Comments

• MDB1056MDB1056 Posts: 1,048 Crazy Baller
    Great ski. You should be riding it!
  • MoseMose Posts: 31 New Baller
    That's a good upgrade because the GTR is more expensive than the carbon v
  • boscomanboscoman Posts: 20 New Baller
    yeah, I was delighted with Connelly's support, but it's probably a much higher performance ski than I need. I'm a free skier with no access to a course. I'm satisfied with the Connelly Aspect that I'm using now
  • RednucleusRednucleus Posts: 842 Mega Baller
    You should try it before you let it go - you may like it so much you will want to buy an Offcourse!!
    Surely you jest! Seriously though, I could use the money for other things and I'm just 11 weeks from a severely fractured scapula. I'm doing well with PT and everything looks like I'll be skiing in the spring, but I think the immediate improvements needed are with me rather than equipment.
    Still for sale, any takers? Summer's almost here!
    @boscoman - I’ll say it again, really think you’d enjoy the GTR. It’s a great ski. Connelly folks are great at customer service.
    yep, if it doesn't sell, that's probably what I'll do
    @boscoman - if intent on selling , your call of course but consider lowering the price. New skis depreciate quickly with age as you know and that one is now 3 yrs old - even though never wet. Lots of 20 and 21 models in near same price range
    Good point, makes keeping it a more attractive option also