2022 Radar Finally Landed!

mike_mapplemike_mapple Posts: 282 Water Ski Industry Professional
edited February 10 in Stuff For Sale
Wanted to give an update to all the Ballers about what exactly has landed.

New Vapor Boots, Still have some in stock even after all the pre orders. (also have the new plate if you need one!)

Vector BOA, Feather Frames, and Aluminum

HRT's are back in stock as well.

Also with Valentines coming up, don't forget the Lady Ballers, Lyric and Lyric BOAs are fully stocked up, as well as Lyric vests and Gloves (Minus XS, we were informed those are already sold out for the year)

We just got full size runs in the Lithium and Pro build Senates.

With most of the states still snowed and not skiing, we are allowing for later returns, as long as the item is still able to be sold as new..with how last year was and how getting product this is has been before Bill does his video, I wanted to send something to you guys. Also, to give you guys first crack at all the gear that just came in!

Please like always if you have any questions reach out to me here, at the shop, or via emails in my sig.

Mike Mapple | Perfski.com | [email protected] | 407-859-75444
ALPJrBruce_ButterfieldthagerlpskierTurn6BigGerald3Alvin_NeffTFINToddArobmollysilverlake

Comments

• ALPJrALPJr Posts: 2,863 Mega Baller
    edited February 11
    Thanks @mike_mapple !!!
    Horton
  • 2Valve2Valve Posts: 486 Crazy Baller
    PM sent. Been looking at Vapor's.
  • mike_mapplemike_mapple Posts: 282 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @2Valve did you pm me, or did you PM @perfski which would be Bill, I know he is in and out of the shop, and getting ready to be out of the office, but if you have questions feel free to shoot me a pm/email/call if you need something, would be more than happy to help.

• thagerthager Posts: 5,582 Mega Baller
    edited February 12
    Got mine today here in MN. Beautiful boots! Wondering what do I use on these as the official Radar measuring point on the heel for front boot to tail distance?
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • mike_mapplemike_mapple Posts: 282 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @thager that is a good question I would measure to the bottom of the boot, but maybe @brooks can chime in to give us the official answer.

• thagerthager Posts: 5,582 Mega Baller
    edited February 14
    Brooks confirmed it is the bottom of the boot heel.
    Stir vigorously then leave!
    mike_mapple