https://discountwakeandski.com/contact

MearlyMearly Posts: 14
edited February 22 in News & Other Stuff
anybody use this web site https://discountwakeandski.com/contact

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 32,399 Administrator
    Never heard of them. PerfSki.com is the best and most trusted shop in the sport.

@mike_mapple

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ☆DBSkis ☆Denali ☆Goode ☆GiveGo ☆MasterCraft ☆ Masterline 

Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes ☆

• MastercrafterMastercrafter Posts: 354 Crazy Baller
    I bought a closeout 2021 Omega from them, as did a friend. $800, Brand new, fast shipping, 100% legit.

Perfski will always be my recommended shop but it's hard to argue a $1000 difference.
  • mike_mapplemike_mapple Posts: 263 Water Ski Industry Professional
    I have never even heard of them, however if they are selling the 2021 omega for 800, that is a crazy price so i dont blame you!
    Perfski.com
    407-859-7544
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

If you have a blister, pop it, pour some lemon juice on it, and then add salt. -Andy Mapple
  • MearlyMearly Posts: 14
    they are listed on HO Page as a place to buy your ski so that has to be good
  • MearlyMearly Posts: 14
    Looking for a deal on binding if you have any for that ski?
  • bananaronbananaron Posts: 551 Mega Baller
    @Mearly If its the place in Oregon I think I did some business with them a few yrs back.I think the guys name was Marty and I think he was one of the owners.I think some of the skis they sell are blems.I had an issue they they did take care of it and seemed to be legit.Some of their prices are really good.....
    Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,372
    edited February 23
    I bought something from them 5 or 6 years ago if I remember. I just looked. They also are advertising Syndicate Pros for $799 and DV8s for $949. Gotta be blems they're selling. Which is still a solid price.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• MastercrafterMastercrafter Posts: 354 Crazy Baller
    My Syndicate Omega was not a blem as far as I can tell with my OCD eyes. In fact, I think it shipped factory direct because it was not from their business address but rather one from Washington (HO).

Seems to good to be true but I’m a happy customer.