Platform lifts…

CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 452 Crazy Baller
Who’s got one? Skis with a friend who has one? Likes? Dislikes? Pros? Cons? Etc. On paper I like the fact you can easily walk around your boat, dry it off after use, wax, polish, maintain… love on it as easily as if it was out of the water on a trailer. One Canadian company in particular has caught my interest: Northshore Waterfront Solutions. http://northshorewaterfront.ca/platform-boat-lifts/

They ship throughout North America.

Any feedback on platform lifts in general or Northshore Waterfront Solutions in particular would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• MichaelWiebeMichaelWiebe Posts: 194 Solid Baller
    I have a friend in Orlando whose lift has a platform. I think he just designed it himself. Maybe 10y or so ago.
    Cnewbert
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 3,463 Mega Baller
    The concept is very cool. I'm going to pass this info on to our club to consider as we approach the time to replace our lift.
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
    Cnewbert
  • LoopSkiLoopSki Posts: 965 Mega Baller
    That looks way above my pay grade!
    CnewbertAndreMDB1056
  • CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 452 Crazy Baller
    @MichaelWiebe I'm not that clever I'm afraid. @LoopSki mine too! But a basic platform lift can be an open air installation, under a covered slip, or something very high end like the one in the photo. The lifts themselves are somewhat pricey, but not crazy expensive. And installed in a covered slip might be an affordable option.