S Lines Ropes unboxing

HortonHorton Posts: 32,399 Administrator
edited March 17 in Videos, Photos & Media

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ☆DBSkis ☆Denali ☆Goode ☆GiveGo ☆MasterCraft ☆ Masterline 

Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes ☆

thagerRednucleusS1PittsskialexALPJrMI3EventerSkoot1123kurthammerskirobmollysilverlake

Comments

• GaryJanzigGaryJanzig Posts: 189 Baller
    I will try them out. I rotate 4 ropes. I know I have to replace one of them.
    Sedge
  • dbaconazdbaconaz Posts: 175 Baller
    ordering mine now!!
  • david_skidavid_ski Posts: 135 Baller
    I received my order this week. I got the S-series lines. I wanted to order the mid stretchy, but I clicked and ordered the most stretchy. Anyway, I am very impressed with the quality and feel. For being the most stretchy, it did not feel like a typical new rope stretch on the first set. It felt like a good tournament rope.

I have used it 2x this week and a couple of other skiers also gave it a try.
    I am very happy with the purchase and happy with the S-series choice.
    MISkierdbaconazBobF
  • skialexskialex Posts: 1,341 Mega Baller
    Can’t wait to receive mine and try them. Have bought standard and s-series, with slide loops.
    david_ski
  • david_skidavid_ski Posts: 135 Baller
    @skialex That is exactly what I received. I ordered 2 ropes and saved $10 in shipping.
    skialex
  • RednucleusRednucleus Posts: 806 Mega Baller
    I think @Sedge is soon to become a very busy rope maker!
    dbaconazWish
  • skierjpskierjp Posts: 1,204 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Man that’s all I need is another decision to make. Just make one rope that way I know what I’ll get at the starting dock. From being a driver and judge at Pro events and Big Dawg the rope is usually the biggest complaint.
    BG1
  • KRoundyKRoundy Posts: 609 Crazy Baller
    Ordered. So cool to have another option!
    Wish
  • SedgeSedge Posts: 18 Baller
    edited March 20
    We are very happy to see buyers satisfied! We expected this based on how the ropes did in testing but you never know for sure until the reach the consumer.
    We don't think anyone will be disappointed with a decision going with the S Series or Competition Series as both are good ropes and the R3 will appeal to skiers liking that stiffer line out of the box.
    @skierjp, We will tell any skier when in doubt to go with the competition series. It has a good stretch/stiffness balance that even heavy pullers didn't complain about a ton and won't make your elbows and shoulders too sore afterwards.

@Horton
    There is a lot that goes into the rope/yarn decision but at the end of the day you are spot on. It's about it feeling right for the skiers.
    dbaconaz