Stereo for a Nautique 200

PatMPatM Posts: 870 Crazy Baller
My buddy bought a 2020 Nautique 200 last year and it did not come with a stereo installed. He is looking for the placement of the receiver and the speakers and brand/model. Also possibly a picture of the wiring.

Comments

• InterjonInterjon Posts: 24 Baller
    I have the same boat (without stereo). If you find a workable and affordable solution, please share.
    PatM
  • PatMPatM Posts: 870 Crazy Baller
    @Interjon My buddy is not concerned as much about affordable as making it like factory. Which probably not on the economical side.
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 6,844 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    On my 17 it’s in the glove box
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 3,463 Mega Baller
    Our club boats (2019, 2020, and 2021) have all had some controls in the glove box. They have been integrated/controlled within the Panoray screen.
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
    @The_MS and @MISkier I have a 2018 Ski Nautique 200 with the stereo in the glove box also. I am trying to find out if it is the same radio or have they changed it for the newer Nautique 200. And I assume it connects to the integrated screen the same way. Speakers are speakers.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 32,512 Administrator
    stereo is standard equipment on the current ProStar 😊

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ☆DBSkis ☆Denali ☆Goode ☆GiveGo ☆MasterCraft ☆ Masterline 

Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes ☆

MastercrafterLK_skierswbca
    @PatM, do you have a picture of your radio? If you post it, I can see if it looks familiar to me. I think they have all been the same on all of the boats we've had. I can't immediately recall the brand, but seeing a picture might jog my memory.
    It is on most boats. The guy he bought if from was as cheap as they come. He even ordered the boat with out a platform. Didn't know you could do that. he made his own teak platform. Who does that.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 32,512 Administrator
    did you get that boat from @wish ??

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ☆DBSkis ☆Denali ☆Goode ☆GiveGo ☆MasterCraft ☆ Masterline 

Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes ☆

@PatM, I believe the head units are JL Audio. I'm not sure if they are same model each year, but they seemed to look the same to me.
    PatM
  • JmoskiJmoski Posts: 476 Crazy Baller
    edited March 30
    On my 2018 the radio is in the glove box and the head unit is bolted underneath to a fiberglass plate that is glued to the underside of the glove box in the storage area. I can grab a few pictures if that’s helpful.

Keep in mind the 2019+ 200’s are a scaled down version of the 2010-2018 200’s from a features and trim perspective.

paul
    @Jmoski No I'm good thanks. I have a 2018 with the stereo so I know where things are in that. Just checking to see if it has changed with the newer models. He wants to make sure it can integrate with the display and that display is different than our boats.
    The_MS