Barefoot International Boom sizing question

SkiphreakSkiphreak Posts: 40 Baller
Can anyone tell me whether a DELUXE UNIVERSAL CONTOUR BOOM (PART NO B202) would fit an ‘03 Response LXi?

Comments

• SethroSethro Posts: 358 Crazy Baller
    I do believe that’s the only offset boom they make, and if so, that’s definitely what you’re looking for. I’ve used the universal contour boom on the 2004 and 2006 RLXI with no issues.
  • SkiphreakSkiphreak Posts: 40 Baller
    Perfect thank you!
  • Ski_DadSki_Dad Posts: 507 Baller
    i think you need the b204. I have the 202 on my Sunsetter LXI but it does not fit my friend 05 Response LXI. Maybe your windshield doesn't go back as far as his. Measure from the pylon to the where the window stops if it's more than 8" you need the 204. Oh and I have 1 extension - i feel it is necessary with this hull.
  • SkiphreakSkiphreak Posts: 40 Baller
    edited April 6
    @Ski_Dad this is what my thinking was originally as the pylon measures more than 8’ aft. So according to the website, the 204 would be the correct model. However the site is a bit misleading as the 202 is labeled as “universal”.
  • Ski_DadSki_Dad Posts: 507 Baller
    edited April 7
    The universal can go out both sides b/c it has holes on all 4 sides of the end that goes into the clamp and fits a lot of boats. I think they made the b204 later to accommodate wake boats and boats with longer windshields like your Malibu and the Mastercraft 214.
    Skiphreak
  • skierjpskierjp Posts: 1,233 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I would just call Barefoot International and find out for sure.
    MDB1056ISP6ball
  • MDB1056MDB1056 Posts: 1,007 Crazy Baller
    Yes - call Mike at Barefoot Intl