EP86: Ski Talk with Matt Rini (Part 2)

ROBOTROBOT Posts: 472 Administrator
01100010 01100001 01101100 01101100 01101111 01100110 01110011 01110000 01110010 01100001 01111001
ReallyGottaSki

Comments

• aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,784 Mega Baller
    Matt, I’ve got a lot of questions for you :)
  • SwiniSwini Posts: 6 Water Ski Industry Professional
    A lot? May be better to email me. But I’ll try and answer….start with 1 hahahaha
    edited May 3
    Brother, after listening to your episode for at least the 3rd time, I’m just thinking these questions need to be answered on your lake 😎. Mostly, I have no idea if I’m skiing at intensity level 4 or 7. I’m gonna need you to grade me and then I’ll see if I can keep from freak-out going level 4 at 2-3 ball then level 7 from 3-4. I’m a lot better than I was last time I skied with you (5 years ago) l, thanks to you. I’m just gonna have to fake a “business trip”, now that I’m not traveling for work. Maybe bring my little guy too and see if you can get him swerving 😎. Great podcast. I love the history when you guys start talking about the guys who coached you, or on the dock, or in tournaments who brought your level up.
    Man I love skiing
    Horton
    No problem and yes in person is the best but video works too. I typically make sure the position and efficiency is maximized and then the intensity is more effective and organic. We want to make sure you get the most bang for you buck on each level! I’m glad you enjoyed the podcast!
  • BKistlerBKistler Posts: 29 Baller
    Matt. Enjoyed your podcasts very much. Good stories well told. I was particularly fascinated how Mike Ferraro influenced you. Need to share a story about him next time I see you. You burst onto the scene just about the time of my first retirement from the sport. By the time I got back into it I had no idea who you were. Thanks for filling in the blanks.
    There’s a lot of reasons (in my opinion) you’re the best coach in the business @Swini . I’d also like to thank my friend @Luzz. You bring out very good content and it definitely highlights some important factors of what makes true consummate professionals in this business. Matt, you’ve put in the work, and truly are a credit and an asset to us all.
    Thank you guys.
    @Swini I’ll send you some video. Hopefully get a set or 2 in tomorrow or Thursday to send
    Luzz
    Thanks for the kind words guys. I look forward to the videos. BK I love Ferraro stories so bring ‘em on! Hahahaha
    drew
  • LuzzLuzz Posts: 633 Open or Level 9 Skier
    @aupatking my pleasure. Now onto publishing some ore :smile:
    Luv2Ski