Vintage Wally Burr Blanks

I have two 69 inch Wally Burr blanks that I bought from his daughter several years ago when she was emptying out his original basment workshop. I'm interested in selling them.

Comments

• Cooper_TrelawneyCooper_Trelawney Posts: 367 Crazy Baller
    Those look beautiful. Do you have a price in mind? Where are they located?
    Travis Anderson, Texas waterfront REALTOR
  • BrandyBrandy Posts: 3
    I initialy planned to mount bindings and use them, but I couldn't bring myself to drill into them. They are literaly pieces of NW history. I don't have a clue what they are worth or what a fair price would be. I livein Bremerton, Washington. I lived in Seattle for the first 61 years of my life. I bought them in the mid 1980s Just off 95th in North Seattle. They are here with me in Bremerton now.
  • jjackkrashjjackkrash Posts: 1,179 Mega Baller
    edited April 24
    My dad bought one new circa 1960 and still has it. I used it as a trainer slalom ski way back when and I couldn't even guess how many people have skied on that thing since then.
  • BrandyBrandy Posts: 3
    my first slolom ski was a custom Wally Burr that washed ashore at my uncles place on Lake Washington, It was about 4 ft which was perfect for my 10 year old self. that was 1964. I skied the hell out of it for years and then passed it on to a kid I met at Priest Lake in Idaho. He was strulggling with a ski that was too big for him.