Radar Nation Day May 6-7 Arvin, CA

ColeGiacopuzziColeGiacopuzzi Posts: 528 Open or Level 9 Skier
Hey Ballers,

The 2022 ski season has already started and here’s a chance to get a jump start with coaching/demo gear! We’ll be hosting the Radar clinic on May 6th & 7th at Creekside Lake so come ski/hang with @brooks and I!! Hope to see you some of you there!

The Radar Nation tour Is a multi-stop demo series that allows local skiers to have fun with fellow swervers and try new Radar gear in the process. We’d love to welcome you with open arms to the Radar Nation, so whether you want to come out and demo the latest Radar Skis or you already ride a Radar and just want to come out and ski we’d love to have you. We’ll have a beautiful new Mastercraft Prostar to rip behind. This day is completely FREE and full of rad times and shredding. Sign up today at:

https://radarskis.com/radarnationtour

HMan66

Comments

• SlalomSteveSlalomSteve Posts: 147 Baller
    Already signed up for the one in Illinois!
    ColeGiacopuzzi
  • 503Kento503Kento Posts: 160 Baller
    I’ll be at the one at Radar lake, super excited.
    Get high, get fast, and do some good work
    ColeGiacopuzzi
  • jpattigrjpattigr Posts: 278 Crazy Baller
    radar Lake one full? Location not offered in drop down box?
  • ColeGiacopuzziColeGiacopuzzi Posts: 528 Open or Level 9 Skier
    edited April 27
    Yeah @jpattigr its full. I just talked to @brooks on it. Its always the one to fill up quick!

Yeah any of you west coasters on here, we still have spots for the CA stop. You wont regret it! Get signed up! Promise you its a fun day out there!
  • jpattigrjpattigr Posts: 278 Crazy Baller
    @ColeGiacopuzzi Thanks for letting us know, maybe add a 2nd day and make more skiers happy??