New Instagram page just for us: Slalom Water Ski Boat Gallery

SlalomSteveSlalomSteve Posts: 147 Baller
edited April 29 in Videos, Photos & Media
My brother @Nautique99 and I could never find a good source of ski boat pictures on Instagram. You can scroll through the Mastercraft or Nautique page, or an account like OnlyInboards, but you get about 95% wake boats and 5% ski boats. I know there's also stuff like the classicmastercrafts page but that's a specific era/manufacturer.

So I created the "Slalom Water Ski Boat Gallery" (handle skiboats_only), which will feature only water ski boats, no wakesurf barges. I'll be focusing more on modern boats (some classic mixed in) and from all manufacturers. I put up a couple pictures just to start but I will be posting new ones daily.

If you're on Instagram, give me a follow! And please feel free to send me boat pictures! I have a bunch saved ready to post but can never have too many. Ideally send them to the account on Instagram directly, but you could also send them here or to [email protected]
RednucleusdbaconazMDB1056rockdog

Comments

• Cooper_TrelawneyCooper_Trelawney Posts: 344 Crazy Baller
    I just gave you a follow 👍
    Hope to see some nice boats come up in my feed!
    Travis Anderson, Texas waterfront REALTOR
    SlalomSteve
  • dbaconazdbaconaz Posts: 175 Baller
    Followed!!
    SlalomSteve
  • MichaelWiebeMichaelWiebe Posts: 191 Solid Baller
    See also the "show us your tug" thread right here on BOS. Would be great to get some new pics on that thread. Thanks.
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,879 Mega Baller
    I think a mix of old and new would be awesome. Turn of the century Malibus and MC 197s are some of the finest looking boats ever put to water. Gotta make sure they get some love. :)
    boats are like girlfriends you love them however there is another one around the corner - bananaron, July 21, 2020
  • Nautique99Nautique99 Posts: 22 Baller
    Thanks everybody for following the page, we're having a blast with it