I picked up a 2018 SN 200 Team edition with the H6 motor in the Fall, ran it once then winterized. now after running a few times in the Spring it won’t crank.
I ran it my driveway to dewinterize, ran fine. Then stopping and restarting a second time was a delayed, more labored start, but started.
Launched boat, started okay, skied once. Next morning it won’t crank. I hear the fuel pump come on, then absolutely nothing.
I had a spare battery (granted underpowered from a CCA specs) I swapped it in, boat started up, I skied, shut it off, won’t restart until I turned off everything drawing power, allowing us to get back to the dock.
I replaced the battery with a brand new interstate, started and ran great, skied two times on Sunday. Put the boat back on the lift, turned it off and then flipped the kill switch at the driver feet. Boat is on a covered lift.
Came back 5 days later, boat won’t crank, same behavior as before, keypad and dash has power, fuel pump kicks on and then nothing when trying to start.
- double checked the safety lanyard
- The boat does not have a code programmed into the keypad
- moved the throttle in and out of gear to make sure it wasn’t engaged.
- Recharged the battery ( it was drawn down from the start tries)
- Put a noco jump starter on the battery - no change
- No codes or errors on the diagnostics screen
- When running I get 14 volts, so I believe the alternator is working
- Visually inspected the fuses in the engine compartment that are in with the relays
- Replaced the ignition relay as it looked a little cooked, the auto parts store only had one, will get another to replace the starter relay tomorrow.
Any ideas of what else to try? Unfortunately I am hours from the nearest CC dealer.